Our experience in head and brain injury claims means that we can draw on a wealth of knowledge and expertise to support every one of our clients who may have suffered from a head or brain injury.
We give you our reassurance to support you throughout your head or brain injury claim and we make the following clear promises to you:
- We will act for you on a no win no fee basis, so there's no financial risk to you if you lose*
- We will give you high quality legal advice based upon our many years experience in working for clients with head and brain injuries and their families.
- We will explore every opportunity to secure rehabilitation to help you optimise your recovery and quality of life.
- We will make every effort to ensure that you receive interim payments to assist you with your rehabilitation and expenses.
- We will visit you in your own home if that is more convenient to you.
- We will explain clearly and regularly what is happening with your claim.
We will always act in your best interests and will work vigorously to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation that you will need.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with our Allianz Litigate insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
All Scottish cases will be handled by the Scottish law firm with which we are associated, Irwin Mitchell Scotland LLP. The law relating to funding is different in Scotland and you will receive separate advice about what that means as well as a separate funding agreement.
Should you wish to contact us through this website for advice on whether you have a claim, or what is involved in pursuing one, then you will be put in contact with one of Irwin Mitchell's specialist brain injury lawyers. Please use our contact form or call us on our freephone line - 0800 9174 199